About This Class
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What big agencies do to prepare for an Adwords campaign
WHAT YOU GET
- Understand the "One Metric" that rules them all
- Link audience intent to campaign performance
- Learn processes and tools to build world-beating AdWords campaigns
- Pick up Excel formulas to make your life easier - and your AdWords builds fast and fun
AT A GLANCE
Google AdWords is more than just an advertising platform; it's a science and a portal on consumer intent. This workshop will step you through what "big agencies" and enterprise Search Marketing specialists do to prepare an AdWords campaign. Learn keyword research tips, campaign architecture and design, tools and techniques - the way the pros do it.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
This introductory class is designed for marketers, digital advertisers, project managers, web developers and professionals with a general interest in learning about Adwords.
WHERE TO FROM HERE?
- Digital Marketing Short Course
WHAT TO BRING
- An open mind
- Anything from suits and ties to jeans and Chuck Taylors! Innovation isn't dependent on dresscode.
- Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9996 1257 to enquire about group bookings.
Click HERE to attend this event