About this event
Mobile apps have become a staple in everyday life. There are over 1.2 million apps in the app store and Apple has sold more than $10B dollars in apps since the first iPhone launched. Knowing how to build simple apps can help you bring your ideas to life.
Whether you’re a developer, an entrepreneur, a PM, or you just have a great idea for an app, learn the basics with a free one-hour intro to mobile app development.
- How to get started with Xcode, Apple’s integrated development environment
- Learn programming basics with Swift, Apple’s new iOS programming language
- Watch a live demo of programming a basic working mobile app for iPhone
- Get an overview of the end-to-end app development process
- Get a list of handy tools and resources to get started programming mobile apps on your own